[ PRODUCTIVITY ]
THE BEST PRODUCTION METHOD FOR YOUR PROJECT
Our Team has many years of experience and deep process knowledge in the production of high-performance composites.
Our trained experts select the efficient manufacturing method for your product.
- Mould production: CNC-Milling or classic production of positive blocks made of planked bulkheads
- Wet lamination: especially suitable for single components and very small batches
- Vacuum infusion: ideal for large components with excellent material properties
- Hot press process: suitable for geometrically simple parts that are exposed to high stress, ideal for large batch sizes
- Filament Winding: For rotational-symmetrical components such as tubes, shafts, beams and containers
- Prepreg autoclave process: for lightweight high-performance components
- RTM process (Resin Transfer Molding): for geometrically complex components with stringent demands on reproducibility
- High quality coating solutions: High UV resistance systems
Vacuum infusion technology
Mirror coating on the highest level
>> back to consulting <<