Nothing beats teamwork and collaboration – let's rock the factories – looking for new team members
Updated: Jul 24, 2022
After the fusion of Nova Composites and Aeolos Yachts we build up some structures for future growth. We are happy to launch our devision Nova Mare soon - a pure high tech boat yard for performance boats – carbon prepreg production for other brands.
With the Museum of the Future in Dubai Nova Composites has finished of of the most advanced composite buildings of the world. Now a lot of further projects filling the factory: Huge doors, a ultra light weight dome, beautiful big composite flowers, and a lot more.
The Mayla 44 is the first official project of the Nova Mare Marine Department, which aims to set some world records for electric motor yachts with it. Sea trials of a 5m version of an electric motorboat made of carbon prepreg are successfully finished. Series production is starting soon.
Milling preparation for the Mayla 44
Now we are looking for a junior naval architect or a draftsman with naval ambitions or background. If you are interested in joining a fast growing and dynamic team without great hirachies, please contact us!!
Feel free to contact Aeolos Managing Director Hans By the way: The AEOLOS Team has grown to 16 crew members: Igor, Ali, Joshua, Roland, Chris, Jun Rey, Alex, Larry, JR, Harish, Prince, Salam, Rajesh, Marco, Mihir, Hans. The Nova Team has now 60+ members.
Some impressions of Nova and Aeolos Team:
Be aware, it is a little crowded at Nova and Aeolos – space in both factories is nearly finished. But we we are planning to move in a bigger factory soon.
some milestones of the last 4 weeks:
- our upholstery made the first very nice products
- the stainless steel and aluminium workshop is running
- our rigging workshop performs great
- the carbon booms made in our new spars workshop are amazing
- rudder production for other yachts brands started with 3 projects
- the Mayla 44 milling process has started
- 12 model yachts are in production, 7 nearly finished
- the first Flying Dutchman is in production
- we developed a simple harbour lifting keel system for the AEOLOS P30 as option
- the AP45 is in structural calculation
- AEOLOS M40 is in calculation for a specific client
- we had successful sea trials of a top secret 5m ultralight motorboat
- the AP30 survived 30+ knots of wind an 4m waves without damage