Updated: Sep 21
The first 6 weeks since the start of the AEOLOS Boatbuilding LLC were very productive. The team and the workshop equipment is growing fast. Our factory in Dubai Investment Park 2 is now well equipped for production of high quality carbon parts up to 6m.
Some impressions of our work:
Carbon - Rudder frames + mould - Rudder blade
- Rudder bearings + moulds
- Tiller + moulds
- Navigation tables
- tubular bunks made with 3D printed connectors
- foot rails + moulds - several hatches + moulds
- aerodynamic stanchions + moulds
- bunks - interior for the AEOLOS P30
- cabin steps
- water trap for the gennaker hatch of the AEOLOS P30
- RC model yacht + moulds for hull, deck, keel, rudder
Steel & Aluminium
- trailer repair (frame, wheel bearings, springs)
- A-frames for boat lifting
- lots of internal stuff like brackets for material, weldling table, machine holders, ...
miscellaneous - sandstone dining table
We have now a hard-working boatbuilding core team behind Aeolos, very experienced boat builders, welders and carpenters. In our workshop they have an eye on every little detail ... the AEOLOS P30 has to be a reliably functioning racing machine.
Our design team has finished a lot of projects, concept and drawings:
- rudder/rudder frames - AEOLOS P45 interior - 60 feet catamaran concept - carbon dinghy with equipment for sailing, rowing and motor
- aerodynamic Farr 280 pullpit and pushpit and universal stanchions - several concepts for tenders (powerboats, ferries, racing boats)
- and a huge amount of production drawings